Skip to content
Covid Health and Safety Policy
- A mask is mandatory for check in and during interactions with staff and other guests.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at reception and at each cabin, so we ask that you sanitize your hands on arrival, often and prior to touching our animals.
- With only 4 cabins, our maximum property occupancy is 13 so there is plenty of room for social distancing. With this in mind, please respect the 6 feet distance between yourself, our family and other guests.
- Additional cleaning measures have been added and all public areas are sanitized multiple times a day.
- Your room has been fully cleaned, anything that can not be removed and washed is sterilized with a UV disinfectant light.
- All meals will now be served by safe room service as our lounge and breakfast room are temporarily closed.
- Thank you for your assistance in creating a safe environment for all our guests and our family.
- Our cabins do not have kitchens and in room cooking is not permitted.
- We have a common area with a BBQ and microwave available for use.
- Our cooked to order breakfasts will be delivered to your room. On arrival you will receive a breakfast menu so please make your selections and choose your preferred time.
- Onsite Lunch and Dinner options are now available, advance notice is appreciated.
- Nearby restaurants may be open in 2021, otherwise Clearwater has some excellent places 25 min away.
- Due to our remote location, we are outside of fire protection, so improper cigarette disposal poses a serious risk for starting fires.
- All rooms are non smoking.
- Smoking is not permitted on cabin decks.
- There are two designated areas for smoking. One is by the open air fire pit and the second is at the covered reception area.
- Smoking in any other location on property will result in a $250 fine.
- Wolfwood is pet friendly and pet’s are accepted with advance notice.
- A cleaning fee of $50 per stay will apply.
- We are a working farm so please respect our animals.
- Dogs must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- Pets are not permitted to chase livestock or wildlife.
- Pets are not to be left in rooms or on porches unattended.
- Please do not use bath towels for pets as pet towels are available.
- A signed pet waiver and damage deposit is required.
- For the safety of your child, please do not leave them anywhere on the property unattended. Wolfwood is a Ranch with Farm animals, a creek, a lake, and wild animals are all around us. Children must always be supervised.
Payment and Cancelation Policy
- A valid credit card is required to hold your booking.
- Full payment will be made on arrival.
- Please make changes and cancellations at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days prior to arrival your reservation becomes non refundable and non changeable.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
Check In / Check Out Policy
- Check in is between 4pm to 9pm.
- We are a small family run property so 24 hour reception is not available.
- Check in after 9pm must be pre arranged or a late fee will apply.
- Check out is 10am.
- You are welcome to stay and enjoy the property after check out however rooms must be vacated by 10am.