Skip to content
Check In / Check Out
- Check in is between 4pm to 9pm.
- We are a small family run property so 24 hour reception is not available.
- Check in after 9pm, please call ahead to make special arrangements.
- Check out is 10am.
- You are welcome to stay and enjoy the property after check out however rooms must be vacated by 10am.
Payment and Cancelation Policy
- Bookings are non refundable and non changeable 60 days prior to arrival
- A valid credit card is required to hold your booking, full payment will be made on arrival.
- Group bookings are non refundable 90 days prior, 50% deposit is required at time of booking
- Travel insurance is recommended.
Health and Safety Policy
- Hand sanitizer is provided at reception and at each cabin.
- Your room has been fully cleaned, we also use a UV disinfectant light for sterilization.
- There are no common indoor areas, check in is at our outdoor reception area.
- Please follow safety instructions from staff members, do not enter farm areas, workshops, or areas marked ‘No Entry’ without permission.
- Our cabins do not have kitchens and in room cooking is not permitted.
- Room service breakfast is included with your stay.
- Onsite Lunch and Dinner options are available, advance notice is appreciated.
- All meals are served by room service. Each room has a dining area and there are many outdoor dining options to choose from as well
- Nearby restaurants may require advance reservations, Clearwater has dining options 25 min away.
- Due to our remote location, we are outside of fire protection, so improper cigarette disposal poses a serious risk for starting forest fires.
- All rooms and cabin decks are non smoking.
- There are two designated areas for smoking. One is by the open air fire pit and the second is at the covered reception area.
- Smoking in any other location on property will result in a $250 fine.
- For the safety of your child, please do not leave them anywhere on the property unattended. Wolfwood is a Ranch with Farm animals, a creek, a lake, and wild animals are all around us. Children must always be supervised.
- Wolfwood is not currently accepting pets, please contact us if you have any questions.